Apply for : Pre-Incubation
Tibetan Entrepreneurship Development (TED) invites application from Tibetans in India to avail TED services. To be eligible to apply, the entrepreneurs must meet the following parameters:
For ideation entrepreneurs:
- Must have an innovative, good and feasible business idea.
- Have been in business operation for less than 1 year or in ideation stage.
- Must have strong intention to register their business.
- Intention to grow your business in future and provide employment opportunities for Tibetans.
- Should be able to work with the outside incubators and has to work from the space provided by the incubators.
- Should be able to provide updates on their activities done during their pre-incubation phase.
Applicant’s application will be accessed by the team of selection committee and the advisory board of the TED based on the following criteria:
- Business Model: Business models of applicants will be evaluated on innovativeness, sustainability and ability to scale. Enterprises must demonstrate how they can reach long- term financial stability /growth with viable rates of return. They must also demonstrate the potential to replicate their innovative business model across regions, as well as the unique value proposition needed to thrive in a competitive market.
- Impact: Applicants should present the impact of their business to the communities and how it will benefit the customers from their operations.
- Team: Applicants will also be evaluated on the basis of the strength of their leadership team and the expertise involved in their business. The application should also describe the network that the expertise has developed.
TED presents you the package of benefits to support you throughout your journey of business growth. You will have the access to resources, expertise, and mentorship to help you strengthen your business
Strategy, fund raising goals and access to global networks through our extensive partners. TED will also support you financially on the initial investment in your business only after the successful completion of the pre-incubation training.
You will have the option to fill the application online through www.tibetanentrepreneurs.org and submit the same through online or through email [email protected] If in case you are facing issues with filling up application online, you can also approach your settlement officer for the application form and fill the necessary details as requested and submit the same to the settlement officer. They will send us the filled application to us.
No, unfortunately we don’t accept application form in other language apart from English.
By applying for TED program, you will have the benefits of unparalleled access to the vibrant community of innovators, investors, experts, mentors and capital support.
No, there is no registration fees.
No, all the expenses will be bear by TED during the pre-incubation training but if it is personal expenses, it should be borne by entrepreneur themselves.
Yes, TED will provide accommodation and food facilities only to the selected entrepreneur. If in case the center does not provide accommodation, TED will arrange the accommodation outside the premises and provide stipend as a compensation for the meals.
During the pre-incubation period, you can able to learn to develop a business plan, shape your ideas, and learn about the registration process, entrepreneurship concepts and to build networks with the other entrepreneurs.
Yes, once you get selected for the pre-incubation, you will become part of TED entrepreneurs and will receive all the services like participation in business plan competition for seed funding and the incubation program.
In case if you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at www.tibetanentrepreneurs.org or call Tenzin Wangyal (+91 980 503 5128) or Tenzin Topchen (+91 701 819 1412) or Tenzin Urgyen (+91 844782 2325).
Application Form: Potential Scalable business- Ideation entrepreneurs
- For upcoming businesses and those with a strong business idea
- Selection criteria for short listing participants: Only complete applications will be processed for the pre-incubation program.
- Your application will be evaluated as per the following guidelines: Business promise, Maturity, and Ambition to grow.